Omnata Connect can be configured to log query information to Datadog.
This is a public preview feature, and currently only supported for Snowflake and Rockset connections.
First, use the Integrations tab to set your Datadog Region and API key:
Once the Datadog integration has been configured, go back to the Data Warehouse Connections tab, select your connection, and apply Datadog settings:
Currently, only "Log Queries" is supported. This will log:
- The SQL query being executed
- Any bindings used in the query
- The hostname of the Salesforce instance
- The name of the Omnata Connect connection
- The ID of the Salesforce user who initiated the query
- The email address of the Salesforce user who initiated the query
- The elapsed time of the query, in nanoseconds